Terms of Service
All services provided by FileSpice.com also known as FileSpice ("NET87 Ltd" Registered at: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Registered in England & Wales, Company Number: 10338535.) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United Kingdom laws is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless FileSpice from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the client or any other party.
Prohibited are any material uploaded to our service that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to FileSpice's servers, or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
All users must be over the age of 18 and agree to not use the FileSpice service for any illegal or unauthorised purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. FileSpice is intended for personal & business use. All users must not use FileSpice's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files FileSpice has on record for your IP Address.
All users use FileSpice at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on FileSpice are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and FileSpice users understand and agree that FileSpice cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use FileSpice's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to remove duplicate accounts at anytime without notice. Duplicate accounts are against our terms.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the FileSpice service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
FileSpice claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
FileSpice will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide FileSpice with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit FileSpice to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us by emailing support on email@example.com.